Please note: only Admins will have access to the Adminland feature. Should you require access to this feature, please contact Names & Faces.
1. Accessing Adminland on the web
Start by logging in to your Names & Faces web directory on your desktop at the following: https://web.namesandfaces.com
If you need to create a password, please use the "Forgot password" link to set one up.
Once in, click on "Adminland" in the top right to access your data and photo management functionality.
2. Accessing User Management
To manage your users' directory access, select "User Management". Here you can view various lists of your users, based on the filters below.
Authorised users: All the users who have been authorised to view your Names & Faces directory. When signing into Names & Faces with their authorised email address, these users will gain access to your directory.
Activated users: Authorised users that have signed into your Names & Faces directory
Unactivated users: Authorised users that are yet to access your Name & Faces directory
Revoked users: Users that were previously authorised to view your directory, but have subsequently had their access revoked
Actions to take in User Management
- Add a new user and allow them to access your directory
- Make an existing user an administrator to help keep your directory up-to-date
- Send an account activation email to one or multiple unactivated users
- Generate a PDF report of the type of users you are currently viewing
- Revoke users who should no longer have access to your directory
Let us know if you have any questions on email@example.com