While you're free to include any data you like in your directory, your spreadsheet will need to comply with a few data conventions in order to be successfully imported.
Header in Row 1
- Your data must include a single heading row in Row 1 of your spreadsheet, with your first data entry in R0w 2
- There should be no further heading rows further down the sheet
- While certain cells can be blank, there should be no blank rows amongst your data entries
Must include an email reference (unique ID)
- All entries must contain a unique email address
- Email addresses do not need to be valid or in email format
Separate multiple entries in a single column with a semicolon
- Add an entry into multiple categories in a single cell by separating these with a semicolon eg: Marketing; Management
Mobile/phone numbers must contain full dial codes
- In order to experience full in-app calling and messaging functionality, all phone numbers must be formatted to include both international and local dial codes
Click here to access a data template to get you started.
If you're looking for information on what fields make for a great directory, check out a list of suggestions here.
And that's it! Let us know if you're having any trouble with connecting your data.